WINGED CADUCEUS AWARD
The Winged Caduceus Award is bestowed upon an ASER Member in recognition of exemplary, career-long service to the Society and the field of Emergency Radiology, this award symbolizes the recipient’s achievements in advancing the Society’s mission to a national and international audience.
2020 Winged Caduceus Recepient
Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan, MBBS
2019 Winged Caduceus Recepient
Dr. Stuart Mirvis, MD, FACR, FASER
2015 Winged Caduceus Recepient
Dr. Bob Novelline, MD, FACR, FASER
In order to qualify, candidates must:
- Be a previous ASER Gold Medal recipient
- Have many years of continuous of service to ASER, beyond expected term of service on Executive Committee
- Have verifiable evidence of the candidate’s achievements in advancing the mission of ASER to a national and international audience.
Recipients will receive the following:
- A crystal award with a modern depiction of the caduceus engraved on it.
- Presentation by an ASER member at the Awards Ceremony at the Annual Meeting